UK Payroll Administrator - 6 month Fixed Term Position
The following position is open in Springburn, Glasgow, Scotland.Purpose/Scope of Role:
UK Payroll Administrator will work closely with UK Payroll Specialist, as part of GBS EMEA Payroll Team, in partnership with outsourced payroll vendors; providing a dedicated payroll service across the region, including the provision of information to outsourced providers. In addition to preparing monthly payroll transactions, will be responsible for managing PAYE and NI liabilities payments, ensuring compliance with local reporting requirements, preparing & posting of the payroll accounting entries & reconciliation of the associated balance sheet accounts.
To succeed in this role, you must be highly analytical, organized and methodical. You will have strong attention to detail. You will act with the utmost transparency, integrity, discretion and confidentiality. Role Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Provide help and support to UK Payroll Specialist in the timely and accurate processing of UK Payroll
- Liaise with external UK payroll vendor
- Preparation of monthly payroll input submissions
- Assisting with the timely and accurate payment of net salaries, payroll taxes and related benefits
- Liaise with EMEA Human Resources Ops & Total Rewards teams to obtain monthly updates to payroll in a timely manner
- Responding in a timely manner to queries from the payroll vendors, as well as our internal stakeholders and employees.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- +2 years payroll experience or HR/Accounting experience gained in a multinational environment, preferably US large corporations.
- Degree and/or Master's in HR / Law / Labor Relations/ Accounting, or equivilent.
- Analytical and detailed oriented mindset
- In depth knowledge of local payroll laws and regulations in UK.
- Expertise managing expatriate payroll matters (shadow payroll, tax equalizations, salary cross border recharges, etc) would be an advantage
- Prior hands-on experience on any of general ledger, receivables, payables, inventories, fixed assets, etc., will be considered an advantage.
- Customer service oriented
- Fluent in English. Other languages will be a clear advantage.
The spirits industry is an exciting, dynamic and fast-paced business. Beam Suntory is the third-largest premium spirits company in the world and this role offers the opportunity to be at the heart of our global business.