Preqin is an award-winning, independent, research company providing data and intelligence to the financial industry. Investment professionals use Preqin's online products to obtain key information for business-critical decision-making. Preqin's clients include fund managers, legal firms, institutional investors, financial advisors and placement agents.
Primarily a data company; Preqin is also a fast-moving fintech with a strong growth record and a world-wide staff base. Owned by our founder, directors and employee shareholders, we care passionately about our customers, brand and the employees that make it all happen.Salary: £50,000 plus bonusTeam Overview:
We're the Product Marketing team at Preqin. Sitting within the Marketing team, we're the story tellers for the business, responsible for value proposition development, marketing content creation, messaging, and inbound/outbound marketing for all Preqin offerings across regions and client segments. The role works cross-functionally and predominantly with Research, Insight & Data Analytics (RIDA), Product Development, Demand Generation, Content, and Sales (among others).
As a small but growing team with a strong pipeline of projects, we offer a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating work environment.Role Overview:
Working within the London Marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager role is focused on the delivery, management and maintenance of internal research projects and the impact these have on our clients to drive greater data collection.
The objective of the role is to support the group in maximising the opportunities available for Preqin's data through the delivery of best-in-class marketing campaigns, as well as own the GTM strategy for Research-related products - including internal developments.
Key Requirements for this Role:
- Deliver and execute of go-to-market, route to market and competitive plans
- Create innovative digital-first product content that can be used to drive usage of research-related projects
- Iterate and develop the value proposition and messaging for Preqin's data offerings
- Collaborate with RIDA, Product Management and Marketing teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target personas for data offerings
- Execute campaigns that support product launches and improve feature adoption
- Research our customers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Manage, measure, track, and report on metrics to evaluate campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Contribute to the daily execution of managing product/domain strategy, including communication, knowledge sharing, reporting, managing expectations
· 2-3 years in a B2B marketing, preferably in financial services, SaaS or Fintech
· A portfolio - with examples of product content or web copy you have created.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
· Critical thinker with outstanding written, data analysis, communication, presentation and delivery skills
· A self-starter who truly enjoys learning from customers and colleagues about how Preqin products are being used and how they can be improved
· Creative, but also process-driven relying on data to make decisions
· Excellent knowledge of marketing techniques (inbound, outbound, direct) and their application
· Execution-focused with an attention to detail. Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlinesDesirable Requirements:
· Prior experience working with or using HubSpot, Pardot or other marketing automation software to create and manage campaigns, workflows, blogs and landing pages
· Knowledge of alternative assets and their applicationCompany Benefits:
· Quarterly incentive and an end-of-year profit-share incentive.
· City of London Office with complimentary on-site fitness facilities (gym, fitness classes, pool, and sauna).
· Opportunities for flexible working hours.
· Opportunities to travel internationally to attend work-related conferences and work from other Preqin offices.
· Annual budget for professional development qualifications (IMC, CAIA, CFA, Languages etc).
· Winter and summer office parties and a company-funded team social budget.
· Company-sponsored sports teams.
· A pension plan under auto-enrolment. After one year of service the company will enhance employer contributions to match on a one for one basis up to 10% of annual salary.
· Share scheme - with an annual allocation to those with over one-year service at the company at the time of allocation, subject to scheme rules.
· An interest-free season ticket loan on completion of probation.
· Subsidised Private Medical Insurance enrolment (optional) after 3 months service through Vitality Healthcare.
· Access to Preqin Perks, our reward, recognition and discount platform.
· Cycle to work scheme.Our Company Values:
At Preqin we're driven by our values: everything we do is in line with the six guiding principles we have set for ourselves.
Our Shared Culture:
- Quality Data and Solutions, Comprehensive Coverage: Preqin is the first port of call for alternatives data, research and tools.
- Customer Centricity: Our customers are the central focus of Preqin.
- Objectivity: Preqin is data led and impartial.
- Innovation: Preqin sits at the forefront of the dynamic alternatives industry.
- Collaboration: Effective communication is essential to our success.
- Personal Development: Our business is built as much on our people as it is on our data and solutions.
Preqin is a fast-growing company, but we are passionate about keeping an entrepreneurial spirit at the heart of everything we do. Our aim is to deliver for our customers, but as one united, progressive, and successful team. Today, our more than 700 people
globally share six core values. We strive for quality and put our customers first. We are objective, and we innovate, collaborate, and invest in our personal development. We also have fun together. We hold social events, play sports, and celebrate our shared successes. Covid 19 note:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Preqin has closed its offices and moved staff to work from home. Our primary goals are to ensure the safety of our employees, and to keep providing our clients with the best-in-class support they have come to expect from us. However, we have not slowed our recruitment activity due to the outbreak, and have adopted a remote interviewing, onboarding and training process. Our growth plans have not stopped, and we anticipate onboarding a significant number of staff in the coming months.