Job Title: US Corporate Tax Associate
Salary: Up to £40,000
I am currently working on a US Corporate Tax Associate for one of the leading Tax firms in London. Due to the Practice's continued success in recent years they're looking to add an experienced Associate into their Corporate Tax team to support the Manager's and Partner's with tax advice, planning and compliance services for their clients. This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience handling US Tax compliance/computations to join a team that will allow them to grow and develop and handle high quality work.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Preparation of US corporate and partnership tax returns along with the associated underlying calculations
- Gathering data for correspondence to clients and tax authorities and applying initiative to learn technical solutions for client deliverables
- Research of US tax concepts, will demonstrate technical knowledge in US tax applicable to your grade and follow the developments in US taxation and relevant technology.
- Using software tools to manage time and understand budgets
Requirements for this role include:
- 1-2 years US corporate and/or partnership tax experience with a Big 4 or boutique firm serving international clients. Experience with Private Equity and/or Venture Capital funds is beneficial.
- Current US CPA, Enrolled Agent or similar qualification preferred, or progress towards becoming a US CPA, Enrolled Agent or ATT.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised and demonstrates the ability to adjust frame of thinking and quickly change priorities.