Meraki Talent is working with a global asset management firm to recruit a Senior Private Credit Pricing Associate based in London. This area is growing rapidly and works in fast-paced manner to ensure everything is priced on time and accurately.
It's a fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked in a derivative pricing function previously who is looking to specialise in this interesting area. Coming from either the sell-side or buy side, you may also have exposure to bonds/cash product valuation
Some of the duties will include:
- Independently running pricing models focussing on private credit instruments
- Review, investigate and challenge valuations solving any discrepancies.
- Working directly with investment teams to understand rules/conditions around assets
Background of the Senior Private Credit Pricing Associate
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced pricing/valuations function, with familiarity with trade documentation and processes gained in leading investment bank or asset manager.
- A solid understanding of fixed income debt structures and features (e.g. day count conventions, Floating Rates etc.), with a strong preference for experience of inflation-linked instruments (e.g. indexation ratios).