Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain-the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.Job Description
The successful candidate will be performing a range of diverse audit activities that impact proxy voting across several international markets, key responsibilities include:
- Proactively engages in audit work to identify and resolve business risks/challenges.
- Ensures that the activities are carried out in an efficient and cost-effective manner, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing agreed changes.
- Maintains and develops professional relationships with all international business areas.
- Assists the Global Audit Manager in coordinating external audit, internal audit and advisory engagements.
- Maintaining and reporting management information.
- Provide project and technical support for implementing new audit processes.
- Ensuring proxy meetings are accurately set up.
- Auditing proxy voting to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring power of attorney documentation is accurately processed.
- Auditing letters of representation to ensure clients are correctly represented at proxy events.
- Educated to a good standard, degree level preferred however not essential.
- Professional qualifications such as Internal Audit, Accounting, Quality Assurance and/or Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment - preferred however not essential.
- Experience of working in a financial service environment in Asset Servicing, Custody Servicing or Proxy Voting would be an advantage
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
Please note this is a 6 months FTC ending June 2021.Additional Information
- Attention to detail, ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines - Essential
- Ability to accurately perform reconciliations incorporating significant volume and across a diverse range of processes - Essential.
- 2 years hands-on experience performing operational processing, auditing or reconciliation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Well organized with good prioritization skills.
- Exposure to brokerage, proxy or financial business operations - Preferred.
- Knowledge of global proxy rules, regulations and processing - Helpful but not essential.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."