Our customer, a leading organisation, is looking to hire an ISDA Paralegal
for a 6-month engagement. This is a fast-moving environment and ideally situation in West Midlands.
ElevateFlex's global Community of Talent is made up of highly qualified lawyers and legal professional with solid technical training and experience drawn from leading law firms and law departments.
We provide an unparalleled platform for talent to work with innovative companies and law firms around the world on a variety of exciting and challenging roles. We pride ourselves on respecting your individuality and choice of career, allowing you to bring your very best to each role, to continue to develop your experience, expertise, professional network and voice, and be supported with a package of benefits tailored to your needs.
As a member of our community you will benefit from Elevate's curated suite of training to enhance and develop your skills and to increase your marketability. You will have access to hands-on support and networking opportunities by joining our global Community of Talent, accessing the most up to date resources and work with tier 1 clients.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for you, if you have:
- Interest in exploring or developing a flexible career and you are excited by this opportunity!
- ISDA and CSA drafting and negotiating experience
- proactive, outgoing and solution / goal oriented
- self-motivated, and can operate with varying levels of supervision depending on role
- strong commitment to exceeding expectations and delighting your clients
- an ability to quickly understand, adapt to and operate within your client's business culture
- a working knowledge (or interest in developing!) of how processes and technologies can enhance the delivery of legal services and help accelerate solutions
- display ability to connect and build relationships.
- skilled in communicating, collaborating, and listening
- entrepreneurial, and keen to help uncover other areas of need where you or Elevate could be of assistance
Join a world where legal and business teams achieve incredible outcomes, together.About Elevate
Elevate provides consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms across the globe. Headquartered in Los Angeles, our 1,600+ strong team of legal professionals, lawyers, consultants, project managers, and engineers operate across the United States, Europe, UK, and Asia, Hong Kong and Australia.
ElevateFlex, is the flexible resourcing capability within Elevate, we define and support a new flexible career within the legal industry. We match exceptional legal professionals to the evolving needs of our Customers through the curation of a world-class, global Community of Talent, and advanced, technology-enabled search. We were recently proud to be assessed in Band 1 of Chamber's Global Flexible Legal Resourcing category. Our Vision
is a world where legal and business teams achieve incredible outcomes, together.
Equitability and Inclusion are critical to ElevateFlex's success. As The Law Company, changing the legal business landscape, we know a diverse, inclusive work culture is at the heart of attracting, retaining, and celebrating the industry's most talented people. We empower our employees to bring their whole selves to work because we know that diversity of experience and perspective drive innovation and is simply good business.
As a strong proponent of diversity, equitability, and inclusion, ElevateFlex is committed to hiring diverse candidates from all backgrounds. We invite you to apply to become part of the ElevateFlex Team - help us change the legal business landscape and make a dent in the legal universe.