Our client are a full-service marketing agency that specialises in the automotive sector. This is a superb career opportunity to join their team as a Marketing Account Manager.
Our client are committed to understanding their client's needs, so they can recommend the marketing strategy or solution which will achieve the best possible return from their marketing investment - ultimately helping them sell more cars, vans, trucks or bikes.
They are passionate about building trusted-partnerships and strive to deliver class-leading marketing solutions and evidenced-based results.
If you are someone who is looking to step-up to the next level in marketing; or if you are an experienced Account Manager looking to join a vibrant, innovative and growing Client Services team, we want to hear from you!
The Top 5 things
you'll need to be a successful Marketing Account Manager...
If you've got the Top 5 down, read-on to understand the role in more detail and what you'll need to be a successful Account Manager...
- Experienced Marketeer - You'll have varied and relevant experience in a marketing role - ideally within an agency and you'll have demonstrable knowledge and experience of direct involvement in campaign planning/marketing strategy/media planning and the delivery of integrated marketing actions. You'll also have experience in taking client briefs, holding meetings and presenting ideas to clients or internal key stakeholders, taking a plan from idea, to presentation, through to delivery and analysis.
- Growth Mindset - they are a fast-paced, evidence-based, innovative agency - so you'll strive to approach things with a growth mindset and continuously learn and develop yourself and the work we do. You'll be flexible and able to manage multiple deadlines and commitments effectively. You'll adapt your approach to meet demands and seek to learn from setbacks
- Dedicated Relationship Builder - the business is built on trusted partnerships, so you'll be someone who sees the value in passionately investing in your relationships and keeping your commitments. And you'll keep these commitments and cultivate trust, using your marketing expertise and strong presentation skills.
- Committed Team Player - You'll strongly value the contribution of others and prioritise their development. You'll support others to achieve their goals, knowing that their success is our success.
- Passionate Problem Solver - You'll be a proactive person who approaches problems with a solution-focused mindset and quickly moves from talking about problems, to identifying solutions. You'll be a role model, who, using your problem-solving skills, will make key contributions to the continuous improvement of our products, services and processes
You'll be a passionate and knowledgeable marketeer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, digital marketing environment.
You will be required to meet regularly with clients to build strong commercial relationships and to really understand their needs and desired results. You'll consult, then create and deliver successful marketing and campaign strategies which achieve our clients' objectives - keeping them ahead of their competition. Your knowledge of market analytics and their relevance will inform your conversations and the recommendations you make. A key
part of being successful in this role is having exceptional communication and presentation skills. Our people need to be able to communicate their ideas effectively to our clients in a way that inspires and engages them, whilst taking a consultative approach.
Partnered with this is the necessary drive to take responsibility for the client relationship, workload and the marketing output associated with the account group / team. Therefore, it's a necessity that you're a highly organised, self-sufficient individual who thrives on deadlines - because the speed and reliability of what we do is of significant high-value to our clients. Throughout, you'll actively maintain a trusted-partnership status with clients, through your exceptional customer service and unwavering commitment to their success.
You'll be responsible for managing a marketing assistant resource effectively and developing others. This means it's important for you have transferable experience of leading others and working effectively in a team.
Our client is committed to nurturing talent and live by a core philosophy of promoting from within. And, as a full-service marketing agency, the skills and experience you'll acquire due to the scope of the work you'll be able to get involved in, is what really sets this role apart and makes it an invaluable career opportunity.