Digital Marketing Data Insights Specialist
Remote, once a month office based in West Sussex
Our client is a highly sought-after global leading organisation with multiple offices and operations worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity for a data driven individual to join the Marketing Data Insights team with excellent scope for long-term career development.
You will be working on key projects to support regional marketing teams, analysing data from digital marketing activities, and rolling out new reporting tools to global marketing teams. The position therefore requires a blend of data analytics, interest or experience in digital marketing, strong reporting and presenting skills, and multi-country stakeholder management.The ideal candidate
- Previous work experience in a data analytics or data focused marketing position.
- Experience with Google Analytics and creating insights from website activities and landing page optimisation.
- Work with internal stakeholders and make recommendations based on insights.
- Work with the team to develop new tools for reporting which the global marketing teams can utilise.
- Create user friendly reports and dashboards.
- Experience working with large databases/data sets.
- Good use of Excel and data manipulation.
- Work with regional marketing teams to test new tools in analysing digital marketing metrics
- Ability to analyse digital marketing data and relay to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrable analytics skills with interest in digital marketing CRO and user journey.
- Strong presenter and thrives in making recommendations to stakeholders/presenting in workshops.
- You will ideally hold an undergraduate degree in Marketing or similar field.
Armstrong Lloyd is a specialist recruitment agency. Due to high volumes of applications, we are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks, on this occasion your application has not been successful.