Our client provides the most complete automated supply chain cyber security solution on the market. They do this to help their customers thrive in a digital world. We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Manager with a strong appetite for working in a highly agile start-up business based in Central London (remote working during the pandemic and the option to work from home 2 days per week thereafter). The role will pay a competitive basic salary (available on request). The career progression opportunities with our client are not to be missed, as they continue to grow at a rapid pace.What is expected of the Marketing Manager?
What we look for in a Digital Marketing Manager?
- Inbound content marketing
- Working across a portfolio of campaigns spanning brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation
- Supporting in the development of channel strategies, including web, social, digital advertising, email / Marketing Automation and SEM
- Spotting new opportunities, digital trends, and ways of working they may wish to pilot.
- Advising marketing teams and the business on digital best practice
- Helping to govern what goes out over our digital channels to protect the reputation of the firm and enhance the client experience.
- Line management of two team members
What the Digital Marketing Manager will receive?
- A passion for marketing and a curiosity to learn new things and challenge ways of working.
- Experience of SEO
- Inbound content marketing experience
- HubSpot experience preferred.
- Advertising experience across Google/LinkedIn etc
- Experience managing lead and conversion rates.
- Experience working in sectors complex supply chains. Luxury goods, finance, construction, utilities etc.
- A competitive basic salary available on request
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent career progression as our client is growing rapidly.
- Modern offices with stunning panoramic views of the London Eye.
- Opportunities to work from home a couple of days per week.
- A fantastic culture. Our client is committed to creating a fun environment with lots of social events and activities. They are also a genuinely lovely bunch of people.