Zappi is the ad and innovation testing platform built by brands for brands.
When we set out to transform the world of market research in 2012, we wanted to build a platform that helped brands run consumer testing through all stages of advertising and innovation development. The result? A platform that gives users easy access to better research methodologies so our customers can test more, learn more, and ultimately make better decisions about the ads and innovation they take to market.
Now, we want to make the world of insights even better; to scale expertise and create the world's most powerful enterprise research platform.
To have continued success, we need an environment that fosters constant learning and ambitious goals; a place of diverse opinions and experiences, where talented people can do their best work with very little in their way. We care deeply about people, the environment and our communities. So much so that we place the same level of importance on our impact on the world, as we do to turning a profit.
To realize our vision we are constantly in search of people who will bring a different perspective, who will challenge our thinking, create value for our customers and apply themselves passionately to our vision and culture. We look forward to meeting you.
prioritise your own learning take time to listen deeply before acting aren't afraid to address challenging issues directly, with compassion lead through inspiration not coercion and create space for others to lead are comfortable with radical transparency are comfortable being uncomfortable; change is constant at Zappi are humble and honest
listen carefully to each other and to our customers fundamentally trust each other leave our egos at the door aren't afraid to fail want to have a positive impact on the planet and our communities
Zappi is an equal opportunities employer; our diversity is a major strength. We maintain a constant dialogue with our teams and wider communities about how we can become a more inclusive place to work.
Role Activities and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Project Account Manager to join our EMEA team. We offer a high degree of autonomy and are looking for like-minded individuals to further expand our EMEA region business
This role is responsible for managing tactical customers that do business with us on a project by project basis and teaching the customer how to get value from our platform through our self-service experience. They are motivated to maximize share of wallet and maintain regular spending cadence or build the value of these accounts to align with a subscription-based model and be handed off to the strategic accounts team.
This position will be reporting to the SVP International Sales. To achieve your goals you will utilize best in class training, account management, leadership and product marketing knowledge in partnership with the revenue and product function.
- Be the day to day contact for our tactical customer accounts. You will manage ongoing engagement and drive customer growth through training, onboarding and activation
- Work in collaboration with our Project Success department to ensure research projects are executed to perfection
- Be an expert on all of our tools so you can advise customers on the best methodology for their projects
- Create and deliver project proposals (inclusive of project scope and pricing) whilst maintaining an accurate pipeline in our CRM system
- Guide customers through onboarding and launching projects via Zappi
- Be an expert on the Zappi platform to show customers how to understand their data and get the insights they need
- Partner with the new business team to create long lasting relationships with new customers guiding them to the appropriate program recommendations. Coordinate prospecting and account growth activities with new business account executives.
- Build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Sampling, Operations and Development) to make sure the customer's voice is heard
Who are you?
The ideal candidate is obsessed with helping customers maximize the value they get from every interaction. You are a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities at the same time, provide high-quality and responsive customer service, and proactively identify opportunities which drive the adoption of Zappi.
Project Account Managers will gain exposure to the inner workings of a growing company, learn how major brands use market research to drive their businesses forward, and influence how research can be used more effectivelyRequirements
- Management / Team leadership experience
- Experience working in market research or insights organization
- Salesforce experience
- Curiosity for technology, marketing, market research, consumer insights and helping large organizations grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly responsive while maintaining attention to detail
- Proactive, highly driven and self-motivated
- Great sense of initiative
- Strong team player, yet also able to take ownership of tasks
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer focused environment
- Competitive pay scales benchmarked annually
- Unlimited holidays - this is not a trap! We expect and encourage people to take plenty of leave.
- Work in a way that suits your lifestyle with flexible working and travel arrangements to/from work.
- Wellbeing perks such as refreshments, yoga, football and cycle to work scheme
- Access to expert mental health resources and accredited therapists through Slack
- Nice working setup (15" Macbook Pro + Screen + Keyboard + Mouse + Stand etc) - i.e. get what you ask for to make you productive.