Four is currently recruiting for the role of account manager. As a team of healthcare public affairs specialists, we apply a campaign mind-set to everything we do, ensuring maximum impact for our clients. We have a proven track record of creating bespoke, integrated and targeted market access, policy, public affairs and corporate programmes for leading pharmaceutical and med-tech companies, charities and regulators which have delivered clear results. Four Health public affairs is part of the wider Four Health practice, which comprises a highly skilled and experienced team with expertise in marketing, public relations, social media, public affairs, medical education, patient advocacy, media planning & buying, analysis, research and strategy.
As an account manager, you will be an experienced public affairs professional who is looking for a role that allows you to both further develop your account management and client relationship skills alongside directly contributing to the team's new business and marketing activity. As well as the day-to-day role, there is also the opportunity to learn from and work with other parts of Four across a wide range of sectors and communications disciplines.The role
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of client accounts, including budget trackers and campaigns, and working with account leads on the development of the overall strategy for your clients.
- Developing and facilitating successful relationships with your clients and potential clients, as well as wider external stakeholders.
- Managing junior staff members and ensuring all client work is of the highest quality.
- Being informed about political and policy developments in Westminster, the NHS and beyond and applying this to clients' objectives in order to inform tactics in communications programmes and campaigns.
- Organising and coordinating set piece events and running campaigns.
- Proactively sharing knowledge on healthcare developments and communication skills across the company.
- Supporting colleagues on the development of new business opportunities through marketing initiatives, external networking and presentations to prospective clients.
You will possess a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of healthcare policy.
- Strong verbal communication skills and an ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations.
- Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing high quality materials.
- A good understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life, including contributing and leading on marketing activities.
Candidates from both an agency and an in-house background will be considered.Equality and diversity statement:
We are proud of our diverse community at Four and are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world in which we live. We strive to improve our diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. To the extent possible, we remove this information from CVs submitted to managers during the assessment process.How to apply
Please send CVs to: Careers@FourCommunications.com quoting AM HPA in the subject line. We do not accept CVs from agencies