• Exciting global business providing unparalleled career opportunities• Rare chance to join a dynamic marketing team due to an internal promotion• Harness strategy and insights to drive innovation The Role
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director this newly created role with be leading, coaching and developing a team of 4 specialist marketeers. You will drive the development and implementation of Annual Marketing plans and long-term strategies for the product lines to achieve your revenue and profit growth targets.
You will need to be a focal point and a champion for defined product line activities represent and influence these product lines at a global level.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Manager:
· Leading and drive the development of a long-term vision for the company's presence in these market segments setting 5 years strategy and annual Marketing plans.
· Managing and coach a team of Marketeers, advancing the team's competencies and support in career development/ talent management.
· Overseeing the development of communications and promotion strategies to ring-fence existing business and convert new opportunities.
· Supporting the business strategy through the use of insights and solutions for the customer.
· Assisting with driving the implementation of best pricing principles across the Marketing team and the broader commercial team. Continuously seek margin improvement and protection through portfolio and bottom quartile reviews, cost to serve initiatives or market general price increases to respond to external environment cost impact.
· Promoting the 5-year strategies and 1-year tactical marketing plans internally and externally to ensure support from all departments.
· Consulting with R&D regarding the status of NPD projects in order to successfully deliver new product introductions.
· Working with the sales teams and with key target accounts to define and implement the program.
· Cultivating relationships with key customers, industry influencers, and key strategic partners.
To be considered for this role you must have:
· Experience at a managerial level in a marketing function B2C or B2B industry, ideally with technical / complex products.
· Ideally previous experience as a product manager.
· Degree level qualification in Marketing, Business, or Chemistry.
· Demonstratable effective influencing, negotiating and diplomacy skills.
· Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to understand and analyze market trends and make appropriate recommendations/decisions regarding pricing and particular product groups and market segments.
· Demonstrate an ability to effectively solve problems and resolve conflicts.
· Flexibility and adaptability to quickly changing business environment.
· Be able to travel internationally 1-2 times a month.The Company:
Highly regarded within their industry, our client has over 140 years of innovation and manufacture chemicals used in a huge variety of applications and in nearly every sector from oil companies through to OEM manufacturers.The Package for Senior Marketing Manager
- Salary: £75,000-£85,000
- Excellent benefits including company car allowance, matched pension, private healthcare, life assurance, share plan, 25 days holiday (+ annual increase & buy/sell scheme), childcare vouchers, flexible hours, on site restaurant.
: The position of Senior Marketing Manager will be office based in Bracknell, Berkshire, with the potential of some flexible working (tbc).
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.