Digital Marketing Executive position in built environment consultancy. Fantastic culture. London based. Salary up to £40,000 plus fantastic benefits!
This built environment consultancy, that boasts great culture and collaborative working style, is looking for a Digital Marketing professional to join the team. The firm are currently looking to introduce marketing automation tool, HubSpot to their marketing, and the Digital Marketer will help drive that as well as supporting with wider digital tasks. The firm are really open to new ideas on how to best optimise their marketing, so are always open to candidates who are ready to shake things up!
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be:
· Managing the website and microsites, which they are currently making significant updates to.
· Supporting with the roll out of HubSpot
· Carrying out analysis on performance across digital channels
· Developing digital marketing strategies and plans
· Managing social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
· Supporting with digital content creation such as design and video editing.
You will have 2 years + of digital marketing experience in a B2B/professional services environment. Some experience of marketing automation tools and CRM systems would be desirable. Experience of Adobe CC would also be desirable, however there is room to learn this in the role.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at email@example.com.