At Armadillo, we harness the power of data to change consumer behaviour and deliver unrivalled ROI. And we do this with some of the world's biggest brands, including Disney, McDonald's, P&O Cruises and Cunard, producing beautifully creative and effective CRM campaigns.
We challenge asking good questions, being curious, looking for learning opportunities, collaborating to find solutions and supporting each other.
We craft looking through the client's eyes to anticipate their reaction, stepping back to consider 'is this the very best I can do?', taking feedback onboard, not looking for someone to blame but considering how to make things better.
We deliver measuring and sharing results in a way everyone can understand, treating Clients' budgets as if they were our own, recognising and thanking people, keeping an eye on the future to solve problems before they become bigger, being specific in asking for help.
We do award-quality work every day. Sometimes we enter them too.
We have ambitious plans to grow the agency. Our aim is to become famous for delivering the best ROI.
Think you can help us?The role
Great opportunity for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert to implement and deploy cross channel marketing campaigns. Join our growing team and collaborate with industry leading experts to be part of an organisation where our clients trust us to take charge of their digital marketing, from strategy, content copywriting, design & animation, HTML builds through to scoping, building and deploying campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.Key Responsibilities
RequirementsEssential skills and experience
- Build setup and deploy marketing campaigns
- Involved in scoping new projects
- QA campaigns and builds prior to deployment
- Working with HTML developers, Client Services to define campaigns and capabilities within the relevant system
- Ability to answer CRM Salesforce Marketing Cloud related queries
- Ability to debug and investigate issues related to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and campaign deployment
- Create documentation and guides in relation to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and campaign set up
- Report results and provide feedback to enhance campaigns and efficiency
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified (or seeking)
- Adestra Message Focus experience preferable
- Understanding of customer lifecycles and journeys
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of AMPscript
- CRM digital marketing
- Understanding of databases
- Familiar with SQL queries
- Understanding of HTML
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to train mentor other members of the team
- Client facing skills - to be able to present or explain campaigns to clients
As well as the benefits you would expect, including contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and plenty of social events (when restrictions allow), at Armadillo you will also enjoy flexible working and 25 days' annual leave, a day off on your birthday and Summer and Christmas hours in June, July, August and December.