Sheffield office or remote (flexible) Annual Salary
18,000 - 22,000Hours
Hayley Humphreys Recruiter
At Twinkl we want to support our Key Stage One teachers every step of the way!
As a marketing assistant within the KS1 Team, you'll work closely with Hayley Humphreys, the segment manager, to ensure that we are meeting the KS1 teacher market's needs. You will be joining a team focusing on one of Twinkl's core markets. We have a very large audience and that makes our roles very exciting as we aim to constantly improve our offering for teachers. We work with a great deal of creative freedom, allowing us to respond quickly to the ever-changing needs of our market. This role is made for someone who is eager to learn, develop and express their creative ideas to help us to continually modernise our approach.How You'll Spend Your Day
You'll be working with
- Engaging with our market on social media (ranging from Facebook to Discord), posting content and responding to customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas to increase our reach by looking for new opportunities through our social media accounts.
- Looking to engage our market using modern approaches. This could be through creating marketing assets for social media, finding social influencers, creating video content and any other ideas you may have!
- Meeting with different team members to keep track of progress, ideate and collaborate.
RequirementsTo succeed in the role, you will
- Hayley Humphreys (Key Stage One Segment Manager) - former primary teacher specialising in EYFS and KS1 who is now developing Twinkl's offering to the KS1 market.
- Marketing Assistants on the team to work on ideas and develop your understanding of the role.
- The Segment Managers team. All are highly skilled specialists in their own segment. We come together to share our expertise and to grow our own segment.
- The whole of Twinkl! This role is so varied, and we love collaborating with and learning from experts in their own field across the organisation.
In this role, you will learn
- Have a passion for helping support KS1 teachers and a good understanding of their needs.
- Be creative and able to communicate your ideas to other team members.
- Have the ability to think innovatively and find creative solutions to problems.
- Love to work in a fast-growing organisation and be flexible in your everyday workflow.
We are interested in anyone who meets one, or a combination of the following
- How to engage with your target market and create a strong brand image.
- To draw on expertise from across a thriving and rapidly developing organisation.
- To think creatively and respond dynamically to the needs of your customer based on data on trends and downloads.
- Coming from a teaching background focused on KS1, with the aim to use your skills and experience in a new direction.
- Experience in marketing, designing or editing with the ambition to take on a new challenge.
- Excellent communication skills you can showcase on social media and within the team.
- Be organised and adaptable at the same time.
- Do you write your own blog? Are you constantly posting content on your Instagram page? We would love to hear more about it!
We're keeping the door as wide and as broad as possible for this role. We want to know how you can bring your skills to our team and our market. So, however you see yourself fitting this role, please detail this in your cover letter, explaining your interest in this position, the KS1 segment, and Twinkl in general.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.Benefits
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.Here's a couple of the things that make Twinkl a great place to be
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process.
- Flexible working with opportunities to work from home.
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging - our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, Black and Minority Ethnic, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) - Our ever-evolving program includes Monthly progression reviews, Twinkl's Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats and mentoring.
- Plus, Westfield Health, life insurance, 29 annual leave days per year (inc bank holidays) & company sick pay.