BE Healthcare are looking for a Registered Nurse to work in a Elderly and Dementia Care Nursing home.
- The Nursing Home is based in Stockport
- Salary is competitive up to £18.50ph
- Shifts are working 12hrs on a rolling rota, there are Day or Night shift available.
This care provider set high standards for resident care, and you are joining a team who put residents care and comfort before anything else.
- Company pension scheme
- A duvet day on your birthday
- Uniform supplied
- NMC revalidation paid for
- Staff recognition awards
- Opportunities for training and career progression.
- (Training days are paid for)
Your Main responsibilities are:
- Assess all aspects of client's care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
- Assess social and health care needs of new clients, and maintain on-going assessment and review of all other Clients
- Ensure that Client care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the company's procedure and NMC guidelines.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Registered Nurse qualification
- Active NMC Pin
- 6 months minimum nursing experience
- Experience of caring for the elderly
If you are a Registered Nurse and are interested in the above vacancy please apply below