Our successful Financial PR client is seeking a driven and proactive Public Relations PR to join their busy and growing team! Salary £28-32k DOE
You will be working alongside a lovely, energetic and close-knit team of 40+ people, and it is an exciting time to join as the business is growing rapidly. You will be supporting one of the Founding Partners of the firm as well as the financial services team.
* Liaising with clients and acting as the first point of contact in meetings
* Diary management and arranging meetings with high-profile external stakeholders
* Expense processing
* Booking travel and other logistics
* Keeping calendars and media lists up to date
* Liaising with clients and the media on behalf of the team
* Ad hoc research required for pitching to new businesses
* Editing presentations, case studies and documents
* Managing the financial services forecast
* Assisting in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
* Distributing content such as newsletters and releases
* Assisting in tracking media coverage and creating client press cuttings
* Proven experience within a similar Assistant role ideally gained within Public Relations
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Great organisational and time management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excel and PowerPoint skills essential, creative software experience a bonus
If you think you would be well-suited to this role please apply with your CV to RMS asap!
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.