Patent ParalegalBath or Cardiffc.£30,000pa
Our client, a forward thinking, progressive and friendly firm is looking to recruit a Patent Paralegal to join their successful team.
- Managing busy diaries (i.e. arranging meetings, conference calls, etc.)
- Fielding calls where appropriate, and taking accurate and detailed telephone messages
- Dealing with incoming emails, post and faxes
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Raising travel request forms for the Fee Earner, for submission to the Travel Request Team
- Providing general support to other Fee Earners, and to other colleagues
- Preparing documents ready for online filing
- Preparing correspondence and legal documentation accurately and with minimal supervision
- Adding service and official fees to WIP
- Preparing invoices
- Preparing standard reporting emails/letters to client
- Preparing foreign filing instructions and examination requests
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 9:00am -5:30pm. If you're looking for an opportunity within a modern and forward-thinking law firm please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.