Location: Cirencester, Tetbury predominantly but other locations available
Various temporary dates available
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
Start date: - could be as early as Tuesday 27/4/21
We have a number of opportunities for a legal secretary with experience in probate, family or conveyancing, to work on a temporary basis to cover holidays, sickness and heavy workloads. Work when it suits you and enjoy the benefits of pay + holiday pay to work around you.
- Diary management
- Audio typing using foot pedal
- Opening and preparing files for new clients
- Appointment booking via telephone and email
- Scanning and proofreading documentations
- Dealing with both incoming and outgoing post
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy environment
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Keen, willing and friendly to fit the existing team members
- Proven track record of working within a legal environment is ideal but not necessarily essential for all assignments
Self-motivated however, ability to support others in their role.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.