Fixed Term to 31/03/2022
with possibility of extension subject to funding.
Citizens Advice Hammersmith and Fulham (CAHF) has a strong track record of delivering high quality, multiple award winning, innovative advice and information services which help people to exercise their rights, and empowers them to address the issues they are facing.
Our Debt Free London project (funded by the Money and Pensions Service through Toynbee Hall as lead partner) is pivotal to our money advice delivery.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with extensive knowledge and experience of debt advice, but is now ready to take on a new challenge.
We are looking to recruit an experienced debt advice caseworker who has the ability to provide support and supervision to other debt team members comprising both advisers and trainees, whilst managing your own caseload.
- Recent debt casework experience with complete on Money Advice Service (MAS) level 3 debt advice training.
- General advice experience in other areas including benefits, housing and employment.
- The ability to work flexibly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to embrace and support advice delivery by digital platforms as well as traditional channels.
Please click on the Apply button to find out more.
Closing Date: Monday 24th May 2021 by 10am
Interview Dates: Thursday 27th 2021, Friday 28th May 2021