Commercial Manager (Contract)Location:
Milton KeynesJob Description:
Our reputable client is currently seeking a Commercial Manager to join the team on a contract basis until the end of July. The successful Commercial Manager will be responsible for the management of commercial contracts, including effective planning, preparation and implementation of contracts and a timely engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- In liaison with key stakeholders, to assess commercial risks of potential opportunities and to manage the lifecycle of contracts, including reviewing, formalising, seeking appropriate approvals, executing, storing and, where appropriate, renewing commercial arrangements in a timely and effective manner
- The Commercial Manager will review and develop commercial contracts.
- Support the Contracts Lead in reviewing, developing, improving and implementing internal and external processes for contract drafting, contract negotiation, due diligence assessment and contract management.
- Keep the Contracts Lead and other key stakeholders appraised of emerging risks, issues, and changes in regulatory environment.
- Maintain, review and update contract files (e.g. on CRM system) and pipeline, and prepare correspondence, presentations, reports and contract summaries for the Contracts Lead and the wider management team.
Key skills and experience:
- Evidence of sound commercial knowledge and experience involving a full exposure to commercial principles and documentation.
- Evidence of delivery of high-quality output whilst working in a dynamic environment with shifting strategic priorities and competing deadlines.
- Knowledge of public sector procurement processes and practices and ability to translate this into strategic and tactical approaches to create effective commercial outcomes.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal principles and the process of progressing opportunity to contract stage.
: Commercial Manager, Contracts Manager, Public Sector Procurement
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.