My client is looking for a Commercial Property Secretary to join their regional firm, with good training and support in place for employees, and a low turnover of staff.The successful candidate will have/be:
Duties will include, but not be limited to
- Strong relevant experience is essential
- Impeccable communication skills, written and spoken
- Ability to multi-task and organise
- Maintaining and organising fee earners diary
- Providing full support to the partner and department
- Dealing with client queries
- Preparation of correspondence and documents both delf generated by transcription of digital dictation
- Administration support
- Handling Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements
: £20,000 - £21,000Location
Please contact Emma to find out more.
If this opportunity is not what you were looking for, but you might know someone else that is suitable then head to our website and see the "Refer A Friend" tab to find out how you could potentially be rewarded with £200 for introducing us to someone we are able to successfully place.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.