Commercial Plumber / Mechanical Engineer
Alecto Recruitment Ltd are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Plumber / Mechanical Engineer
to join one of our clients who are a well-established Facilities Maintenance and Building Services provider throughout the South East.
Working in a Mobile / Field Based Engineer position, ideally you'll live local to Essex
and with good access into London and surrounding areas. Job Role:
- Primarily you'll be working across Plumbing and Mechanical Maintenance works throughout a range of commercial sites, typically within the London, Essex and Home Counties regions.
- You'll also need to form part of the overall Building Services team and therefore will require someone fairly multi-skilled and who is able and willing to perform other general maintenance/PPM tasks (fire alarm tests, water temp checks, E/L & general, minor repairs).
- The role may also involve some gas work as well as plumbing and general building maintenance tasks on a day to day basis. Training into gas may be provided.
Salary / Package on offer:
- Similar background and experience within plumbing maintenance and mechanical services.
- You'll need to hold relevant NVQ or City & Guilds or equivalent certifcates.
- Ideally you'll have experience within the commercial plumbing and heating sector.
- Ideally multi-skilled building services or facilities maintenance experience along with relevant PPM, maintenance and repair background.
- Basic Salary starting at £32k-£33k (depending on experience).
- Van and Fuel card provided.
- Overtime and call out available (call out roughly 1 in 10).
- Full time employed position (hours typically 8am - 4:30pm).
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV asap. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.