Senior R&D Tax Advisor - Manchester - up to £30,000
This Big 4 firm are looking for an R&D Tax Advisor to join their rapidly growing R&D Tax Team. this team will give you the benefit of a wide variety of work, clients and projects teams but also with strong support structures in place to help you achieve your career goals.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning work bu proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients
What skills do you need?
- Either fully qualified or part qualified ACA/CA/CTA/ATT
- Prior experience in corporate tax or R&D Tax
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
For further information on this role, get in touch with Chris Barnett on or .