Our client is a leading and well-regarded private equity firm based in London.
There is now a need for a private equity lawyer to join the business focusing on private equity investments, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
Duties will Include:
- Assisting and advising the company's investment teams on a broad range of transactional issues.
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on key acquisitions and disposures.
- Assisting with day-to-day portfolio matters with regards to ongoing legal and compliance requirements.
- Advising and assisting with other ad-hoc legal matters across the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified lawyer in England & Wales.
- Be at least 3 years' PQE.
- Have trained at a leading law firm or established in-house legal team.
- Have previous experience with private equity transactions.
- Have previous in-house experience within financial services and the ability to work closely with and advise senior stakeholders.
Please apply with your CV to Buchi Osuji.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit