Locum Banking and Finance Solicitor - Remote WorkingFlexible Hours / Days - ASAP Start - 4 - 8 weeksOutside IR35
Our client, a long established, top ranking L500 and Chambers UK law firm, are seeking a Locum Banking and Finance Solicitor to assist them with an increased workload for 1 - 2 months.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for a busy caseload of banking and finance matters to include:
- Handling finance transactions across a range of sectors such as health and social care and agriculture on behalf of both borrowers and lenders
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating loan agreements with values of £5m - £10m
- Advising on development loans, structured loans and secured lending
- Managing matters in relation to asset-based lending, including invoice finance, finance leases and operating leases
- Advising on all aspects of the financing of property development and property investment
The firm pride themselves on their ability to offer corporate services to a range of business to include starts-up through to multinational corporations.
The role is fully remote, and the client is offering flexibility on the days and hours worked. This is an exciting opportunity to support a well-respected firm through a period of increased demand.To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates - the specialist Private Practice recruitment consultancy - for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.