Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Sheffield.
The firm is a boutique practice with a solid client portfolio from very small sole traders to very large T/O groups of companies with a client-base.
The role would include the following;
- Preparing accounts for SME'S Limited Companies and Sole traders on deadline and within the time budget.
- Reviewing the team's workload where needed including the accounts production-ready for partner review.
- Managing key client accounts.
- Finding solutions and matching to the client products where needed.
- Prepared to do things differently and to adapt to the changing markets landscape.
- Organisational systems and processes.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified / Finalist / QBE;
- Relevant experience in a UK practice;
- Excellent communication skills;
- IT literate.
Our professional Opinion
This role would be suitable for someone with strong experience within a chartered practice setting and could start straight away by preparing accounts to completion.
If you need further information on the role or just want to hear if this would be right for you please do contact me by applying or contacting me directly.
If you're looking for a Senior Accountant role in Sheffield but felt this position wasn't the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Sheffield we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Sheffield as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Seniors in Sheffield. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.