Paralegal - Contracts
During an exciting period of change our client, an established and well-respected market leader within the technical services industry is actively seeking an experienced and result driven Paralegal to join them on a fixed term basis
Joining the Legal & Privacy team and working closely with a broad spectrum of business professionals, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The collation of contracts, both hard copy and soft copy, into a contract management system.
- Identification of contracts, their type, content and key terms, to enable the system to have comprehensive search capabilities.
- Creation and implementation of a project strategy
- Updating the company's bespoke case management system.
- Liaising with other departments in order to locate contracts not held within the Legal and Privacy Team.
Being a 'hands on' role and given the diversity of work, you will work across a range of contracts whilst supporting with developing supplier agreements for existing and new solutions, understanding key commercial drivers and supporting contract owners with optimizing the value offered to Clients.
The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 2 years within a legal/ contract related role and be comfortable working with large volumes of contracts whilst maintaining accuracy and professionalism.