- I am partnering with my Globa
l FMCG client
who is currently looking for an Information Security Project Manager
to join their highly professional Global Technology team based in Central London on a 6-Month Rolling contract. (Inside IR35)This role requires a technology professional with great communication skills and strong Information Security policy and framework experience.Key to this Information Security Project Manager role:
- Maintaining and developing information security policies and procedures, ensuring that effective controls and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Continuous delivery of security-related process and frameworks related to global teams and projects
- Creation of security dashboards and reports, perform vulnerability tests, make recommendations for improvements and harden systems.
- SME for security issues within the business.
- Good knowledge of risk management methodologies, framework standards, such as ISO27001, ISO31000, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST.
- Solid experience in performing risk assessments and business impact analysis
- Management, and development of security systems, including firewalls, host and network intrusion detection/ prevention, web filtering, AV (security suites), and technical security controls (e.g. Identity and Access Management).
- Professional security certifications, such as CiSSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 Lead Implementer would be an advantage
If you are an Information Security Project Manager
look for a challenging 6-Month + rolling contract
opportunity andfeel you have the skills to deliver, please send your CV as soon as possible for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92702655