Our client is a global banking entity that works with developing countries to strengthen their economies by offering a range of financial products and advisory services.A pioneer in sustainable investments with a strong and growing commitment to green investment, this institution is now seeking an IT lawyer to join their established legal team. This is an exciting role which has transactional elements and the opportunity to influence firm-wide response to IT-related matters from a strategic perspective.
As part of an established legal team at the very heart of the bank's operations, the successful candidate will:
Our client would be interested in receiving submissions from applicants with prior financial services experience who will be able to assimilate into an international banking organisation with ease. Experience working abroad and foreign language skills would also be beneficial though neither is a pre-requisite. The following criteria is essential, however:
- Draft and negotiate a wide portfolio of IT and commercial contracts;
- Advise on and/or update policy briefs and knowledge management to prepare the organisation for current and future challenges in the IT arena.
- Advise departments on the interpretation of the full portfolio of IT/commercial agreements and deal with any contentious matters.
- Participate in the supervision and mentoring of more junior members of the team.
This is a rare and unique opportunity for a lawyer to play an integral role in helping an organisation develop economies and deliver on its core principle of ethical investment.
- At least 5 years' PQE from either a top City law firm or already sitting in a relevant in-house legal team;
- Extensive experience of IT issues which may encompass agile and waterfall outsourcing methodologies, data privacy and formation security/confidentiality issues.
For more information please contact:
Matthew Bloxham: email@example.com 07900 692 209
Celene Yon: firstname.lastname@example.org 07944 390 723
Due to a high volume of applicants, we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.