We are delighted to be partnering with a growing retail business with the appointment of a Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst.
As a key member of a finance team, you will also support and lead other areas of financial reporting including building out the forecasting and modelling capabilities, helping to develop the budgeting and planning process, as well as providing ad-hoc project support to the CFO and wider Exec team.
- Be a credible finance business partner across all areas of the business
- Develop and own the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting model
- Develop and implement a robust, end-to-end budgeting/forecasting process in collaboration with the financial reporting team.
- Support the production of strategic plan ensuring the financial metrics reflecting the business strategy
- Ad hoc analysis as required including support on strategic projects
- Experience in Financial modelling, business partnering and analysis
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA / PQ (must be actively studying)
- Experience working for a similar business with the FMCG market
- Driven and hungry to develop with a growing business