A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst at a rapidly expanding international banking group based in Central London. The focus of the role will be to set up the digital transformation working group & take a lead on the CRM project. It is essential that candidates have experience collecting business requirements, evaluating systems / service providers, and implementing IT applications.
Duties to include:
- Work with colleagues in different business units and IT Department to collect, discuss and assess business requirements and translate relevant requirements into specs for feasibility and resources analysis
- Recommend on the systems/tools and operating model and task prioritization
- Facilitate the integration testing, UAT of the tools & ensure the full front to back flow is function including with service providers.
- Define the coverage & the interface of the local tools with the global system, the usage and manual process outside of systems.
- Produce quality documentations to facilitate review, and reengineering work based on inputs / feedbacks from various parties.
- Manage project of new systems and workflow implementation, produce project planning and thereafter regular project status reporting.
- Lead project resources in task development and resolve dependencies.
- Identify project risks and issues, propose for mitigation actions and ensure high priority items are escalated to project steering committee for decision making.
- Ensure full engagement and buy-in from business stakeholders and regional / global governance parties.
- Produce project mandates including detail scoping, project timeline/resources and budgetary information.
To be considered, you must have experience in the following -
- Experience working in a banking environment
- Strong people management, project management skill, and organizational skill (Project Management / Business Analysis qualification is preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities and good ability to understand strategic business issues and appreciate technical and operation implications.
- Strong interpersonal skill, maintain good partnership with IT subordinates, internal users, global IT teams and external service providers.
- Show understanding of full project life cycle and ability to apply standard project management methodology.
- Understanding of business application and functional architecture, experience in defining and producing process and data flow diagrams and documentations.
- Exposure in projects covering various units and various locations. Have good track record in implementing solution.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.