This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nursery practitioner who wants to work in wonderfully, diverse Year 2 class, that is based in heart of Bolton. We are looking for teaching assistants to provide a high standard of care, someone who uses their own initiative, and goes above and beyond what is expected of them. You need to be supportive of school ethos, and a team player.
• Need to be qualified to level 2 or 3
• Successful experience of working as a teaching assistant
• Experience of working with children on a one-to-one basis and in small groups
• Experience of communicating and liaising with parents and families
• Experience of providing personal care to children and recognising their individual needs
• Full time position, but we are also looking for part time, and day to day staff too.
• Refer a friend voucher
* CPD offered and other training development opportunities
Holden Knight Education is committed to safeguarding. All staff we register will be thoroughly vetted and hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the update service.
How to Apply
If you would like more information about the role contact Almash Kadri on (phone number removed)