Our client is a long-established technical testing company who are at the vanguard of their industry. We are delighted to be assisting them as they look to add an Assistant Accountant to their high-achieving team.
The role will offer the incumbent exposure to a dynamic working environment as well as opportunities to take responsibility for various tasks under the guidance of the Chief Accountant.
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• VAT and HMRC reporting
• Monitoring of company spend and budget reconciliation
• Management Accounts
• Ad-hoc financial and accounting support as directed
• AAT qualified or studying with proven experience in a busy accounts department
• Demonstrable experience in compilation of Management Accounts
• Must be a team player and happy to help others either by coaching or good communication
• Strong systems and Excel skills
• Account Consolidation and payroll experience would be preferred but not essential
If this role is of interest to you, please apply or get in touch with Geoff Bridger on