Do you have experience in a Financial Services environment? Are you a strong communicator? Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Our client, a leading wealth management firm, is looking for an Implementation Executive to join their talented team in Bath.
You will be:
- Providing training for clients
- Building strong working relationships and liaising with adviser firms and internal teams
- Leading training initiatives and supporting operational teams
- Playing an active role in projects designed to meet team and company objectives and to contribute towards team improvement
- A proactive and innovative approach to problem solving
- The ability to efficiently work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to give presentations
- The ability to work well both individually and within a team
- Previous experience in a training, relationship, or client services role
- It would be advantageous to have previous financial services customer service experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.