£25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits (WFH - working from home for 3-4 days a week)
Content Marketing, Content Creation, Copy, Copywriting, WFH, working from home
My client is an innovative organisation who have invented a product within the bicycle / motorbike industry. The product has been hugely successful and is sold in 57 countries worldwide. They have ambitious plans to launch new products into multiple markets and are looking for an experienced Content Manager to join them on a permanent basis! You will be working in a dynamic marketing environment, and part of an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated team, working within the cycling/motorbike industry which is experiencing unprecedented growth.
We are looking for someone to be based in the Swansea office 1 or 2 days a week and working from home is fine for the rest of the time.The Content Manager Role:
We are looking for a Content Manager to join the marketing team of our client. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
You'll be able to demonstrate creative writing skills, basic design and editing skills and the ability to create content within our brand guidelines, look and feel and style. As our Content Manager, you'll manage and implement content across all channels in-line with the Marketing plan and calendar, whilst acting as a brand guardian. If you are creatively focused, with a marketing background and an eye for detail, we would love to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to work alongside the Head of Marketing on all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, a positive customer experience and ongoing brand growth. Content Manager - Responsibilities:
Content Manager - Over to You!
- Deliver our content strategy in line with short-term and long-term marketing goals
- Create, edit, publish and monitor content assets in line with the marketing plan
- Create / edit any brand literature as required (on and offline)
- Write copy to support all content outputs, within tone of voice guidelines
- Collaborate with marketing & sales to develop retail support content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Analyse traffic and user's engagement metrics and report
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Monitor and track the content calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with TMs, IP and law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Manage affiliates and influencers
- Seek out and explore partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Management and upkeep of all social channels, replying and commenting on our behalf
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention.
- Proven experience as a Content Manager, Marketing Exec or similar role
- Hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience with Facebook ads, Google ads and Analytics
- Basic knowledge of CMS systems
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong understanding of social media
- An interest in the cycling and sports industry would be advantageous but is not a requirement!
In return, my client offers the chance to play a key role in a fast-paced and energetic setup. The successful Content Manager will be empowered and given autonomy to complete tasks. It is also a real opportunity to help define the marketing structure as the company grows. WFH - working from home is the norm for this client, although it's preferred that you will be in the central Swansea office for 1 or 2 days per week. Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.