My client based in West London is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated 1st Line Service Desk Support. This is a full time role to start as soon as possible on an ongoing basis.
Job title: IT Service Desk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Ongoing
Hours: 37.5 Hours
1st and 2nd Line phone / person support
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Communication Skills
Good Written and Spoken English
Working within a medium to large Service Desk environment and using tools such as ServiceNow, Heat, Supportworks
Microsoft Windows Windows 7 desktops, laptops & peripherals.
SCCM Image Deployment
TCP/IP and LAN/WAN (Knowledge)
ITIL Foundation knowledge.
MCDST (Microsoft Desktop Support Technician) certification or similar qualification.
Build / deploy Windows 7 laptops
Windows 7 deployments / administration & configuration
Office 2010 deployments / administration / configuration and troubleshooting
Outline of Role:
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first line technical support to internal staff. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues and needs to have a genuine passion for quality and the delivery of great customer service. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
* Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
* Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
* Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
* 1st line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from software to hardware, such as iPhones, Laptops, PCs and Printers
* Troubleshoot basic network issues such as ADSL broadband issues
* Escalate unresolved calls to the IT Services Manager
* Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (SupportWorks, ServiceNow experience is essential).
* Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
* To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
* Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
* Good Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
* Airwatch account management and provision
* To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
Should you have the right experience needed to complete this role, please attached your CV to be reviewed. Should you wish to hear more about the role, please send me an email at
Only successful candidates will be contacted at this stage.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser