Junior Application Support x 3 - Remote - Excellent Progression
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
I'm working with a market-leading software house on the hunt for three remote Junior Application Support Analysts to join its growing and talented support function.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of a renowned software company that offers a structured, and renowned career development plan to get you where you want to be in your IT career. It's also an exciting place to work, offering attractive benefits and flexibility, and promoting a friendly and family-like atmosphere with social events and support.
The purpose of the Technical Support Analyst is to provide support for a range of software products across the business.
The successful candidate will (not exhaustive):
- Have 1-2 years IT or Application Support experience
- Be knowledgeable, passionate and enthusiastic about IT
- Possess excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Have sound customer service skills and experience to build rapport with clients
- Be able to pick up new technical knowledge quickly
If you feel like you're a good match for this position, please send your CV for an informal chat about the role and full job description.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92697138