Reconciliations Team Leader Glasgow Temporary
Do you have team leader experience along with a strong background in reconciliations? Are you immediately available and looking for an opportunity to work for a leading financial services organisation with global reach?
HRC are currently working alongside a market leading client on an exciting temporary opportunity. This role would be ideal for someone who has strong reconciliation experience and has also operated in a team leader or supervisory position. The post will be fast paced, requiring the correct settlement and recording of millions of transactions per day, while also identifying and mitigating risks and building secure relationships with clients.
What will the day to day look like?
- Supporting the month end sub ledger account reconciliation process
- Reviewing risk items with tax impacts and drive remediations
- Assist with risk and regulatory reporting requirements
- Supporting the continual enhancement of the tax control framework
- Reviewing of operation wide risk incidents for potential tax impacts and process improvements
- Additional tasks will be involved as and when required
What skills do I need to succeed?
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to clearly present information in a concise and impactful way
- A high level of commitment, with a professional manner
- A proactive approach with the ability to understand and work on new projects quickly
- The ability to analyse data in a critical manner with the intention of presenting to management
- A strong team focused ethos with a will to collaborate
- A basic understanding of tax
- Strong excel skills
If this sounds like a role you can thrive in and you are immediately available, then apply with an up to date CV. Alternatively you can get in touch with Alistair Dickson at HRC Recruitment to find out more at Alistair.Dickson@hrcrecruitment.co.uk or on 07766144847.