SENIOR COST MANAGER JOB IN BRISTOLARE YOU SEEKING A SENIOR COST MANAGER JOB IN BRISTOL WORKING WITH A MARKET LEADING MULTI-DISCIPLINARY CONSULTANCY ON A RANGE OF PROJECTS IN THE SOUTH WEST?HAVE YOU WORKED ON COMPLEX PROJECTS IN INFRASTRUCTURE, REAL ESTATE & DEFENCE SECTORS?
Then please get in touch! Harris Lush Consulting are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with an established regional office in Central Bristol. They provide Project Controls, Project Management and Cost Consultancy services to a wide range of clients in both public and private sectors; typically, on projects ranging in value from £5m - £1bn in Nuclear, Defence, Healthcare, Education, Industrial, Rail, Highways and Water sectors.
At present, they are currently working closely with a number of major infrastructure clients on complex programmes of projects across the South West. As a result, they are seeking a number of experienced Cost Consultants; from intermediate to Associate level to join them on a permanent basis. They are particularly interested in any candidates who can demonstrate experience in infrastructure sectors such as Nuclear, Rail, Highways, Water or Energy.Desired Skillset:
- Minimum of Three Years' experience.
- Experience Providing accurate project cost monitoring, forecasting and reporting to completion in line with budget.
- Proven working experience on major infrastructure/engineering projects.
- Previously worked with client and contractor teams to manage the delivery of project deliverables, KPIs, and objectives, including programme performance, cost control, and value engineering.
- Background in Business Skills, Management, Budgeting and Analysis.
- Solid technical background.
- NEC contract accreditation or qualifications are desirable
You would work closely with a multi-disciplinary client team to assist in the delivery of one of the most innovative projects within the region.
In return they are offering a highly competitive basic salary from £40,000 - £65,000
with an extensive and flexible benefits package which includes car allowance.