LOCATION OF WORK:
A mixture of onsite and remote working can be offeredTHE ROLE:
An electronics company who specialise in the design and development of a wide range of IoT connected devices require a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join their R&D team.
During the CV-19 pandemic business has flourished for this companies' devices. As such they are now investing heavily in new development.
You will have opportunity to work on several electronic products in this role. Some products will be at proof-of-concept stage, others will be enhancing current products with new features and technology.
This role offers you the chance to work on very interesting devices which have a positive impact on people lives. The variety of work will ensure you are satisfied as an Electronics Design Engineer.
In this role you will be working within a multidisciplined R&D team, consisting of Embedded Software, Mechanical and Electronic Engineers.SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Full electronic lifecycle development (from requirements to manufacture)
- Analogue and Digital design skills
- Experience designing low power embedded microcontroller/ microprocessor-based products
- Designed battery powered devices
- Communication protocol interfacing - DDR, UART, USB, ADC's, DAC's, I2C, Ethernet etc.
- Designed for EMC, ESD, LVD, CE, safety approvals
- Comfortable working part of a multidisciplined R&D tram
- Experience working on Wireless Communication/ RF based products (e.g. BLE, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, Zigbee)
- Designed products for High Volume Manufacture
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Andrew Knight or Chris Oddy at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd.