Due to exciting growth our client, a top tier international Law firm with offices in the North and Midlands is actively seeking a qualified, ambitious and dedicated Employment Lawyer to complement their team with flexible and remote working opportunity as well as being part of a wider team. This opportunity allows for you to set your own working hours and location, candidates can be based anywhere in the UK
- Experience handling respondent matters for commercial businesses
- Be able to demonstrate recent and relevant experience in this field
- Be a confident practitioner, able to handle contentious and non-contentious employment files
- Employment contracts and advice
- TUPE, Whistleblowing, Policies, disciplinary and grievance procedures, restructuring and redundancies
- Overlaps with the Corporate team on M&A work
You will have gained at least 3 years PQE within a comparable role.
You will be provided with full support with legal assistance, administration, invoicing, business development and marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic legal firm with plenty of ongoing support and genuine scope for progression. If you are looking for the next move and have a strong desire for work life balance whilst still progressing your career this could be a fantastic opportunity.