Geography Teacher - Wandsworth based Ofsted rated 'Good' School - KS3/KS4 Permanent position from September 2021.** Geography teacher ** Geography teaching role Wandsworth ** Teaching roles in London ** September teaching job ** Wandsworth jobs ** London teaching ** PGCE teaching jobs ** Permanent teaching jobs ** Wandsworth teaching jobs **Salary ranging from: MPS1 through to UPS3 - £32,157 to £50,935
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting a Geography Teacher to join a dynamic department based in the Wandsworth area for a position teaching KS3 & KS4 students. The role is a full time permanent position starting from September 2021.
The school itself is a Roman Catholic Secondary school, having achieved Ofsted graded 'Good' and 'Outstanding' in recent Ofsted reports, achieving higher than national averages in terms of student progress and performance in progress. Behaviour across the school is exemplary and the level of respect shown amongst students and staff is second to none. There are modern facilities throughout the school and it is ideally located with close by transport links and on site parking.
You will teach Geography across KS3 and KS4 from September 2021 on a permanent basis.. Newly qualified teachers are also encouraged to apply for this role.
Geography Teacher - Wandsworth based Ofsted rated 'Good' School - KS3/KS4 Permanent position from September 2021.
- KS3/KS4 Geography teaching post from September 2021.
- Wandsworth based Secondary School.
- Good parking and good transport links available.
- Supportive senior leadership at Ofsted rated 'Good' secondary school.
- Permanent position from September 2021.
The successful Geography Teacher for this Ofsted rated 'Good' Wandsworth based school will:
** Geography teacher ** Geography teaching role Wandsworth ** Teaching roles in London ** September teaching job ** Wandsworth jobs ** London teaching ** PGCE teaching jobs ** Permanent teaching jobs ** Wandsworth teaching jobs **
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to Key Stage 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 6 years' work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
If you believe that this is the role for you, please send your CV to or call .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.