The Client Data Team is part of the London Operations Department and is responsible for maintenance of static data and on-boarding relating to Bespoke clients.
The Client Data Team work closely with the Bespoke Fund Managers, Investment Operations and other operational and client service teams.
Other teams within the Department cover asset transfers, settlements processing, corporate actions and income collection, reconciliations, client fee calculation and client reporting.
Client Data Administration
- Account opening - Dealing with new application forms and setting up client accounts
- Static data maintenance - Carry out ongoing maintenance of client data
- Data Change Requests - Action data change requests from FM's, clients and counterparties.
- Manage incoming queries from FM's, clients and counterparties regarding the data, data structure, client's setup and documentation.
- Online Access - Set up and maintain client's online access in conjunction with the DST and IST Teams
- Ensure that new processes are implemented and procedures are kept up to date
- Assist with user acceptance and regression testing resulting from system changes
- Provide assistance and training to new team members
- Ensure all new accounts are signed off in a timely manner
The role is within the Department's Client Data function, which is responsible for maintenance of client static data. The role may require late finishes to the working day in time of high volumes.
Regulatory Responsibilities (Compliance/T&C)
Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised at times
- Team player willing to respond to varied requests
- Previous experience of operational processes in wealth manager or private client asset management
- Understanding of MiFID II, FATCA, QI, W8BEN's, Client Data Structures, Client Reporting and client on-boarding documentation.
- Good working knowledge of excel