Customer support AdministratorExcellent career opportunity £18K - £20K
I am looking for someone with exceptional communication skills, who is IT literate, and looking to improve and grow their skills in a supportive environment with a structured career path? If you are looking for a customer focused role offering a variety of tasks, where you will be required to have strong attention to detail skills and want to work alongside a friendly and support team, have a look at this fantastic opportunity.
Working for an interesting and innovative company you will be part of the client support program team and working closely with the head of Client Support. You will be assisting them on their engagement strategy, and maintaining awareness of market trends, client and competitor activity. This role requires someone who is customer focused, driven, has a positive outlook and looking to work in a role with future career advancement. What will you be doing?
Essential for role
- Assist the Head Of Client Support in making customer services a centre of excellence, including maintaining the ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Assist the Client Support team by implementing feedback from customer and Network member's following surveys.
- Maintain awareness of market trends, client and competitor activity, proactively feeding back to the management team.
- Ensure the integrity of the data held for each client, prospect and franchisee within our CRM and other relevant systems.
- Work with the Head Of Client Support to improve data integrity held within our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Make a positive contribution to the team.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal development by implementing your personal development plan with guidance from your manager.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Customer focused
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career whilst working for a highly successful business, offering a supportive and caring working environment. If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply below and Mags will call you shortly to discuss the role further. Or contact Mags on for more information before applying.