Terra Firma (TF) acts as the advisor to the Hands Family Office as well as other investment partners and has institutional capabilities. Terra Firma is responsible for sourcing, executing, operating and ultimately exiting the assets managed on behalf of the Hands Family Office and other investors.
You will be working in a small but dedicated and friendly team who will support you through your apprenticeship. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is passionate in progressing their career in IT.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to fill a pivotal role within our London office team. You will work closely within a small team and have the opportunities to grow your skills and immerse yourself in a wide variety of technologies.Main role / Responsibilities:
[will include but not be limited to]:
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Provision of 1st and 2nd line IT support.
- Escalate cases where appropriate, internally and with third party providers.
- Act part of project team's as required.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Awareness of network environments and topology (Routing/switching/Wireless/Telephony).
- Knowledge of basic support for Windows Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of basic support for Microsoft Office toolsets.
- A basic understanding of both private and public cloud infrastructure within an IT environment.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills that encourage the development of effective relationships across all levels of seniority
Desired qualification requirements:
- A can-do attitude with clear focus on execution and results
- Ability to evaluate and prioritise conflicting requests
- Tact, diplomacy, resilience and persistence
- An ability to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible approach to work, highly motivated, passionate and a team player
Must have 3 GCSEs A-C/9-4 Grades including Maths and English grade D/3 or Equivalent)Working week:
37.5 Hours a weekSalary:
£16,000 - £18,000 per AnnumFuture prospects:
Have employed multiple apprentices over the past few years and potential secured position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Important Information:
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.