£32,000 - £40,000 Depending on experience
Experienced Paraplanner required by a growing wealth management firm in Glasgow, to provide technical support to a team of financial planners. This regional firm provides impartial, specialist advice for individuals, corporates and trustees on pensions, retirement planning, inheritance tax planning, investments, and protection.
You will be responsible for attending client meetings, carrying out detailed analysis and research, cash flow modelling, producing high quality suitability reports for HNW clients whilst providing a bespoke wealth management service.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates need:
- Experience of producing technical Suitability reports
- Experience of Cashflow modelling
- Partially/fully level 4 qualified
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- Strong communication skills
In return you will receive:
- Salary of up to £40,000 plus DIS and group personal pension
- Flexible working
- Full exam support
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level within a friendly, supportive team
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Paula Thornbury
Thornbury Recruitment is a recruitment agency that specialises in the wealth management sector. Thornbury Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.