CitySprint is on a Fast track to become the UK's leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in our people, our service offering and our customer proposition, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive to our customers' needs than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our company values and vision. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join our ever growing and developing Account Management team in London.
You will be tasked with building and maintaining strategic relationships with a select group of multi-site key accounts. Working closely with all operational colleagues to ensure CitySprint delivers consistent and exceptional account management, delivery and customer service. You will have full commercial responsibility for the retention, revenue and margin performance of these customers promoting a partnership approach and ensuring there is a shared strategy for success.
You will have direct experience managing a portfolio of clients with spend in excess of £1m and will have previously negotiated logistics contracts. You will be used to working within a targeted account development environment and be comfortable with accountability for financial results.
You will have direct responsibility for a small team of Territory Managers and will support them in the achievement of their revenue and retention targets via 121s, field sales accompaniments and KPI reviews.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need strong existing Sales, Business Development and Account Management experience, and not be fazed by a fast paced, changeable and pressurised environment.To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Exceptional Communication & Negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- Previous management experience
- Ability to identify key data sources and utilize data driven insights to effectively improve business decisions
- Natural flair for developing excellent customer relationships and work effectively across multiple departments
- Strong professional leadership skills: Demonstrating superior judgement and key competencies; relationship and conflict management, communication, staff direction and motivation, financial planning and control, quality management, risk management, and the achievement of targets.
- Commitment to the success of your team through coaching & mentoring.
- Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and client experience.
- Ability to successfully negotiate and close large deals
- Understands the hierarchy and culture of customer and supplier organizations and can identify the decision-makers and influencers
- Knowledge of and ability to use CRM tools such as Salesforce
- High-volume, business-to-business (B2B) Account Management experience
- Consultative selling and closing skills and the ability to teach these skills to your team
- Willingness to Travel
£42,000 - £46,000
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you!