The Senior Account Manager / Account Manager will be working across our scientific, copy, strategy and creative disciplines on a new and exciting oncology account.
Department: Client Services
You will be assisting or leading a superb, proactive service to our clients and deliver work of the highest quality. Working closely with colleagues and other disciplines to deliver strategically sound projects on-time, on budget and in line with our standards and systems. Working closely with the Account Director and through mentoring more junior colleagues, you will help in the running of the day-to-day activity across accounts and assisting with campaign delivery overall, and taking responsibility for certain, agreed projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
What you will need to demonstrate to be successful at the job.
· Bachelor's degree or higher (or equivalent) in a biomed or related science
· 4+ years experience or equivalent in healthcare advertising / medcomms
· Track record of developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
· Cross medium creative awareness and understanding of new technologies
· Gravitas with a strong work ethic and desire to be the best in a competitive environment
· Passionate about the healthcare sector and delivering high-quality creative work
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish immediate rapport with the rest of the team and bring them on side
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Demonstrated ability to self-manage and work on own initiative
· Proficient in major Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
At McCann Health we champion diversity and embrace difference. Our philosophy is that consistent practices and deliberate actions that foster an inclusive culture, unleash the creative power of our talent and our work. We call this Conscious Inclusion. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental responsibilities or marriage and civil partnership. Please advise us of any support needs you have at interview stage so we can best accommodate you.