We are currently working with one of the Thames Valley's top employers on an exciting role that ideally requires someone to start at short notice. The role is very much focused on management accountants with a large emphasis on preparing management reports for a group of companies as well as aiding the business with the annual budget process.
This role would suit someone working towards their CIMA or ACCA qualification but professional studies are not a pre-requisite. Strong Excel and communication skills are though.
Typical duties will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for allocated group entities in a timely and efficient manner
- Month end journal analysis and posting.
- Preparing and analysing company overheads.
- Liaising with Finance Director's and Operational Finance team in relation to month end close.
- Assisting operational staff with any accounting queries, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Maintaining and reconciling group fixed asset registers.
- Supporting budget process as required for both the Operational Finance team and the Financial Reporting team.
- Continually identifying process improvement opportunities within the team.
If this sounds like you then please apply now to be considered and to receive the full job description.